As many of you know, I am a writer on the blog Wee Share. This past November, we hosted the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide. I had the incredible opportunity to review fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop. If you have never heard of this shop before -- you will want to check it out! They have the most ADORABLE fabric collections around.
Even though this quilt is packed full of "Christmas" fabrics, I still keep it out on my couch to use all year round. I absolutely LOVE it! I used my EQ7 quilt designing software to create the pattern. Now, THAT is another company you will want to check out! I don't know how I would quilt without it.
To see the entire post for this quilt, head on over to the link below:
Get Connected with Designing Tomorrow:
- Check out the Designing Tomorrow Etsy Shop!
- Like Designing Tomorrow on Facebook!
- Follow Designing Tomorrow on Twitter!
- Follow Designing Tomorrow on Pinterest!
- Add Designing Tomorrow to your Etsy Circles!