My "Joy" Christmas Quilt


As many of you know, I am a writer on the blog Wee Share. This past November, we hosted the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide. I had the incredible opportunity to review fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop. If you have never heard of this shop before -- you will want to check it out! They have the most ADORABLE fabric collections around. 


Even though this quilt is packed full of "Christmas" fabrics, I still keep it out on my couch to use all year round. I absolutely LOVE it! I used my EQ7 quilt designing software to create the pattern. Now, THAT is another company you will want to check out! I don't know how I would quilt without it. 

To see the entire post for this quilt, head on over to the link below: 




Get Connected with Designing Tomorrow:


Follow Me on Pinterest





No comments