I have a "Go-To" gift for baby showers. I LOVE making baby changing quilts. Over the years, I have gotten better and better about being able to personalize these gifts. Here lately, I made a baby changing quilt for one of my friends I have known for what seems like forever. She is naming her sweet baby girl Memphis.
I used Heat-N-Bond Ultra to appliqué her name on to the quilt. I am fairly new to the whole "appliquéing" process. SO, this was an experience! However, I think it came out cute!
I used the a modified "bow tie" quilt pattern (which was designed on my EQ7 software -- as you can tell, I LOVE EQ7!) Although the piecing of this quilt was very tedious and time consuming... I had a BLAST making it! I hope little Memphis enjoys her changing quilt!
Get Connected with Designing Tomorrow:
- Check out the Designing Tomorrow Etsy Shop!
- Like Designing Tomorrow on Facebook!
- Follow Designing Tomorrow on Twitter!
- Follow Designing Tomorrow on Pinterest!
- Add Designing Tomorrow to your Etsy Circles!